SUMMARY: This position is responsible for maintaining effective customer support by providing service to all Company machinery at a customer’s location under limited supervision at INDEX Corporation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design, develop or test electronic components of proprietary & high-tech turning center machines, lathes & equipment.
- Design electronic circuits & components to customer specifications & delegate tasks for completion.
- Analyze electronic, mechanical & hydraulic components of multi-spindle modular systems to debug, repair, install, & inspect all facets of machine operation taking into account capacity, cost & customer needs to determine project feasibility.
- Train customers & employees in high-tech CNC parameters.
- Various unanticipated client locations throughout the US.
70% travel. Drug screening & employment verification rq’d. Bachelor’s in Electronics or Electrical Engineering rq’d, + 2 yrs’ exp in troubleshooting turning machines; will accept 4yrs college level education in Electronics or Electrical Eng in lieu of a Bach’s degree. Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or exp.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to our Human Resource Generalist, Robin Shoemaker, at [email protected]